**Updated June 14, 2022**
There are so many great sledding hills in and around the valley, here are a few of our favorites:
- Rock Canyon Park – E 2620 N, Provo, UT 84604
- Mount View Park – 1651 Fort Union Blvd, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
- Draper Park – 12500 1300 E, Draper (Use 1300 E Entrance)
- The hill behind Kmart in Draper (turn left on 1000 E from 12300 S, and it’s on the east side of the road right after you pass the Kmart)
- Storm Mountain Park (1000 11400 S, Sandy, UT 84094) – Great for toddlers!
- Bennion Park – 3200 W and 5600 S in Taylorsville
- Gorgoza Park – 3863 Kilby Rd, Park City, UT 84098
- Flat Iron Mesa Park in Sandy City – 10000 Centennial Pkwy Sandy, Utah 84070
- Mountain Dell Golf Course at Parley’s Canyon Salt Lake City, UT – I-80 Exit 134 Parley’s Canyon
- Sugarhouse Park in Salt Lake City – There are two entrances to the park off of 2100 south, one on 1400 east and the other on 1500 east.
- Murray Park in Murray – 296 East Murray Park Avenue, Murray, UT 84107
Thank you to Coupons4Utah for writing the Mega List of Sledding and Tubing Sports in Utah on December 30, 2021, their list is way longer than ours. Click HERE to check it out!
Disclaimer: Sippy Cups & Chardonnay cannot be held responsible for the use of the information posted above. It’s posted for informational purposes only. Sledding and Tubing can be dangerous and SC&C cannot be held liable for any injuries that may occur while enjoying this outdoor winter activity.