There are so many great sledding hills in and around the valley, here are a few of our favorites:
- Rock Canyon Park – E 2620 N, Provo, UT 84604
- Mount View Park – 1651 Fort Union Blvd, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
- Draper Park – 12500 1300 E, Draper (Use 1300 E Entrance)
- The hill behind Kmart in Draper (turn left on 1000 E from 12300 S, and it’s on the east side of the road right after you pass the Kmart)
- Storm Mountain Park (1000 11400 S, Sandy, UT 84094) – Great for toddlers!
- Bennion Park – 3200 W and 5600 S in Taylorsville
- Gorgoza Park – 3863 Kilby Rd, Park City, UT 84098
- Flat Iron Mesa Park in Sandy City – 10000 Centennial Pkwy Sandy, Utah 84070
- Mountain Dell Golf Course at Parley’s Canyon Salt Lake City, UT – I-80 Exit 134 Parley’s Canyon
- Sugarhouse Park in Salt Lake City – There are two entrances to the park off of 2100 south, one on 1400 east and the other on 1500 east.
- Murray Park in Murray – 296 East Murray Park Avenue, Murray, UT 84107
Disclaimer: Sippy Cups & Chardonnay cannot be held responsible for the use of the information posted above. It’s posted for informational purposes only. Sledding and Tubing can be dangerous and SC&C cannot be held liable for any injuries that may occur while enjoying this outdoor winter activity.