Sippy Cups & Chardonnay officially became a 501(c)(3) exempt organization, or public charity on January 8, 2016. As such, we are required to make certain documents available to the public. Below are links to download our 1023 application (including supporting documentation), IRS determination letter, and 990 filings for the last three years.
Please note that since we have only recently become a 501(c)(3), we do not have three years of 990 filings yet.
- IRS 1023 Application
- IRS Determination Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- 2016 Form 990
- Utah Charitable Solicitations Permit – Expires April 1, 2018
- Utah State Registration – Expires January 31, 2018
- City of West Jordan Business License – Expires March 31, 2018
- Board of Director’s Meeting Minutes