Sippy Cups & Chardonnay is all about giving back in our community.
Here are a few things we have going on currently and/or planned for the near future:
- Kelly Wood is taking donations of new and slightly used sleeping bags for homeless LBGTQ youth to be given to VOA
- Savers Fundraiser in Spring 2018
- Making Fleece Monster Dolls for Primary Children’s in Winter 2018. Want to donate fleece fabric? We need….White – 2 yards, Blue – 5 yards, Red – 5 yards, Grey – 5 yards and Yellow – 5 yards.
- Making Rice Bags and Medical Pouches for Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Volunteering as a group at Burrito Project SLC
Here are a few of our annual projects:
- January – Deliver Project Valentine to all 49 Title 1 schools in Salt Lake County and The Road Home in Salt Lake City
- February – Shop for Project Valentine at 90% off and SC&C will be having a Mardi Bra party to collect bras and feminine hygiene products for YWCA and The Road Home.
- March – Shop for clearance hats and gloves to donate to local Title 1 schools and The Road Home
- March/April – Shop for the next year’s Operation Easter Bunny after Easter at 90% off and volunteer on Comcast Cares Day all throughout Salt Lake County
- August – Shop for Back To School Supply Drive and sign up to sell Wasatch Savings Guides
- September/October – Keep an eye out for clearance backpacks to donate to DCFS and local schools
- November – The Thanksgiving Project
- December – SC&C Festival of Trees to benefit some of our favorite charities and Christmas Giving Tree
If you would like more information or to participate in any of the above, please contact Kelly Wood at (360)920-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click HERE to go to our SignUpGenius and sign up for a few of our greatly needed items. Thank you!!